Vincennes racecourse: a unique experience!
In just a few words:
- An exceptional, amusing and exciting universe
- 1,255 races every year: 8 races at lunchtime, 7 during dinner
- Mythical Grands Prix: Prix d’Amérique Opodo, Prix du Président de la République, …
- A restaurant seating 1,180 guests with a panoramic view of the races
- Lunch or dinner, betting on horses in one or more races: you are in charge of the play!
- And should you want more, take a one and a half hour visit behind the scenes at the racecourse.
Where to eat
Three venues, three atmospheres where you find everything you would like!
The Restaurant Le Panoramique and its carré premium: here, high up, you have a fantastic position opposite the finishing line.
Café Casaques for a simple meal, a fine moment to share with friends or family.
The Heat Bar for snacks to eat on the spot or take away while you explore the 9,000 m² of the racecourse site.
Candyfloss, crêpes, toffee apples and other delights are ready for children.
Other key moments are the 'after work' events at the racecourse, with the programme published several weeks ahead. And there is brunch at the racecourse on every racing Sunday from 11 am to 4.30 pm.
Guided visits of the stables, first rides on ponies and many other activities to delight big and little alike.
And a bonus— a free pushchair garage!
With capacity for 35,000 persons, Vincennes racecourse also holds all kinds of company events. All kinds can be planned, from seminars and conferences to conventions and workshops. Our teams work with you to plan and organise projects. These bespoke events can be organised on race days and or in a 'no-racing' format.
Enjoy an unforgettable moment. Whether you are an amateur or an expert, get involved in the sport and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of the races!